Have you heard of the trending job offer from Atlassian? Do you think this job offer is genuine? Are you considering giving it a try? Read this review to know everything about the Atlassian Job offer.
Dickssportinggoods.com: Is This Website Legit?
Atlassian, the collaboration software company behind popular tools like Jira, Confluence, and Trello, has become aware of an increasing number of fraudulent job offers being made in their name. These scam job offers are often promoted online or via email, and try to lure applicants in with promises of lucrative roles at Atlassian. However, they are not genuine and applicants risk compromising personal information or losing money if they engage with these fake opportunities.
Atlassian has been made aware of candidates receiving fraudulent job opportunities from unauthorized recruiting agencies or people impersonating Atlassian leaders. These fraudulent jobs may be advertised on employment sites (such as Angel.co) or mimic their careers site and company email addresses. Please know that Atlassian has no affiliation or connection to these situations. Below are the red flags attached to the job offer-
6 Reasons Why Atlassian Job Offer Is Fake:
The Job Role Seems Too Good To Be True:
The salary is exceptionally high or senior position offered despite applicant’s experience and qualification. Beware! Don’t fall victim.
Spelling And Grammar Issues:
Phishing emails often contain spelling, grammar and formatting issues uncommon in official corporate communications.? This is suspicious!
Offer For Job Applicant Did Not Apply For:
Receiving an offer out of the blue for a role the applicant didn’t actually submit an application for. This is suspicious!
Interview Via Chat Or Email Only:
Atlassian conducts all interviews via phone call or video conference, never chat or email. Does this not look suspicious? It surely looks to good to be true.
Requests For Personal details upfront:
Asking for private info early in the process is a major red flag. Don’t be deceived!
Domains Impersonating Atlassian’s:
Email addresses using variations of the real Atlassian domain like “@atlassian-ventures.com” or “@atlassian.careers” are fakes.
Other Reasons Why You Not Should Becareful Not To Fall Victim:
- Requests for personal information early in the process include your address, date of birth, passport information, social security number, or banking details.
- Individuals not associated with Atlassian contacting you about a fake OR legitimate job posting. Please closely review the name of the sender and the domain name associated with their account. All official Atlassian recruitment emails will come from accounts formatted as: [email protected]. Fraudulent domain names often try to mimic official accounts; e.g., “[email protected].”
- Being asked to participate in an “interview” by chat or email. Atlassian does not conduct “interviews” by chat or email.
- Attempting to make job offers through social media or online forums like Skype or Google Hangouts.
- Making job offers for jobs you haven’t have applied to OR have not interviewed for.
- Urgently insisting you act immediately within a very short time frame.
Should You Buy From This Store?
No! With the above red flags, Buyers are advised not to buy from this store because after placing order, There is high tendency of not receiving any product and or you will receive a low quality goods. Online scammers are known to be using cheap discount prices to get customers. This is simply an example of bait and switch scam.
How Can You Check If An Online Store Is Legit?
- Customers Reviews
- Domain Registration Details
- Security Of Website
- Social Media Presence
- Discount Offer
- Business Address/contact
Things You Should Be Conscious Of About Online Job Offers:
- Scrutinize email addresses and domains in correspondence to ensure legitimacy.
- Avoid sharing personal info like banking details with recruiters upfront.
- Conduct video interviews only via official company tools – never chat or email.
- Watch for high pressure tactics urging urgent response or transfers.
- If it seems too good to be true, it likely is. Exercise caution.
- Report any suspected scam attempts to Atlassian so they can act to get them shutdown.
Unfortunately, large prominent brands like Atlassian are often targets for these kind of phishing scams aiming to exploit job seekers. However, understanding common tactics the fraudsters use and acting cautiously when interacting with potential employers online can help protect against compromising your personal data or money.
Exercising caution and awareness when interacting with unknown parties claiming to represent reputable companies can help job seekers avoid the pitfalls of employment scams. Atlassian recommends verified opportunities be explored only through their official careers site and recruiter communications. Have fallen into this scam or similar scam? Do well to share your experience with us in the comment section.