Do you suffering from acute leg and foot pain? Or do you have swollen? Did you come across Revitive Circulation Boost? Do you want to buy this device? Are you wondering if this product is worth your money? This review is an eye opener for you to make the right decision.
The Revitive Medic Circulation Boost Device: What Is It?
Revitive is the best solution to acute leg and foot pain, persistently swollen feet and ankles, muscle cramping, spasms, and stiffness. Revitive Medic additionally assists with improving overall leg muscle strength with continued use as directed. Revitive Medic is also suitable for people with medical conditions or diseases associated with poor circulation.
This device seems nice right? Read to know more about Revitive Circulation Booster.
How The Device Work:
Revitive Medic is a Medical Device that uses advanced Electromagnetic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) technology to help alleviate foot and leg circulation pain while eliciting muscle contraction. This brings rich oxygenated blood to the legs and feet to provide relief.
The Revitive Circulation Booster uses non-invasive EMS in two ways:
- Foot pads: Reaches a broader selection of muscles in your legs and feet to improve lower limb circulation.
- Electrode pads: Allowing a more targeted approach in providing EMS stimulation. Electrode Pads found in the Medic range assist in strengthening targeted muscles.
Benefits Of Using This Device:
- Reduce pain and discomfort in the legs, feet, and ankles
- Reduce swelling in the legs, feet, and ankles during use
- Improve blood circulation in legs & feet
- Increase walking distance before pain for people diagnosed with poor circulation
- Reduce leg aches & pains
- Reduce cramp
- Reduce swelling
- Actively improve leg circulation
- Target and relieve body pain
- Also suitable for people with conditions or diseases associated with poor circulation
- Quite Pricey
How To Use:
Revitive Medic does not need to be plugged into a wall for use and may be used wherever and whenever it is convenient for you. It is recommended that users spend 30 – 60 minutes per day for 6 – 8 weeks to experience optimal benefits. Depending on foot sensitivity, beginning at intensity level 30 (out of 99) is the recommended starting point with increasing intensity over time to maximize product benefits. Read the enclosed instruction manual for complete instruction
Does Revitive Circulation Booster Worth Your Money?
The answer is yes as many customers on Amazon are satisfied with the product. Only very customers whose device developed fault at first or second use are unable to get their refund.
From our findings, Revitive works as advertised but the company place customers who request for refund on roadblock. Fortunately, We are satisfied by the product but we can’t vouch for its authenticity. And as a result, It can not be recommended by us. Just like products like many other products we have reviewed. Have used this product or similar product? Please do well to share your experience with us in the comment section.