Are you looking for a quick and easy power supply? Do you want to buy Sun Joe Portable Propane Generator? Are you wondering if this product is worth your money? This review is an eye opener for you to make the right decision.
Power Joe Portable Propane Generator: What Is It?
The new power joe portable generator claims to supple power quickly and easily to enable you power your devices.
As advertised on its official website-When The Power Is Gone, Power Joe On!
This generator seems effective right? Read to know more about Power Joe Generator.
Features Of Power Joe Generator:
- PowerSTART features a 24V iON+ lithium-ion battery to instantly turn on Power Joe’s motor the first time, every time.
- PowerCOOL ensures superior air flow with an enhanced fan design to keep the motor running cooler, stronger, and longer than traditional generators.
- PowerFUEL harnesses the pure power of greener, cleaner propane to eliminate carbon build-up in the motor, and it’s virtually maintenance FREE!
- Integrated control panel with multiple outlet options for your electronic devices, appliances, RVs + campers, and more.
- 4100 Starting Watts/3300 Running Watts to run multiple appliances for up to 9 hours on a 20 lb tank and 13.5 hours on a 30 lb tank!
- Included propane hose syphons the fuel from the tank (propane tank not included) for continuous, cleaner energy.
- Collapsible transport handle and onboard tank storage to easily wheel around the home, RV, campground or worksite.
Other Features Include:
USB-A + USB-C PORTS:
Keep your phones, laptops, tablets, and electronics charged.
2x STANDARD 120 V OUTLETS:
For all standard plugs like kitchen appliances, heaters + AC.
120 V AC TWIST-LOCK:
To power high-vibration devices with twist-lock plugs like power tools, pool pumps and medical equipment.
For campers and RVs, so even when on-the-go or at the campsite, you’re never without power!
- Wattage- 1440 watts
- Weight- 114.6 Pounds
- Voltage- 120 Volts
- Color- Green
- Price-$899 at its official website (getpowerjoe.com)
How To Wire The Generator:
Power Joe® does not connect to your meter like a home standby generator. It is a portable generator that can be used to power multiple appliances (like lamps, TVs, electronics, sump pumps, kitchen appliances, microwaves, refrigerators, fans, heaters, small AC portable units) by using extension cords. Once Power Joe® is running and positioned safely outside your home, you can connect the included 25 ft heavy-duty extension cord to Power Joe’s appropriate receptacle on its main dashboard. Then, run this extension cord inside your home through a back door or window and connect it to a suitable power strip/surge protector. This will then provide power to the power strip and allow you to plug in and power multiple appliances around your home.
Things We Like:
Features a 24V iON+ lithum-ion battery to instantly turn on Power Joe’s 4100 Watt max motor the first time, every time.
Ensures superior air flow with an enhanced fan design to keep the motor running cooler, stronger, and longer than traditional generators.
Harnesses the pure power of greener, cleaner propane to eliminate carbon build-up in the motor, and it’s virtually maintenance FREE!
Things We Don’t Like:
- Very Heavy
- Takes Time To Charge
- Easily Loose Charge
Does Sun Joe Portable Generator Really Work?
Base on our research, Power Joe Generator is said to be portable but its very heavy and the battery does take time to charge. The product has both positive and negatives customers reviews on Amazon.
From our findings, Power Joe Portable Generator powered by propane has unique features. But, We can’t vouch for its authenticity, Just like other products like Hurricane, Whirlpool washing machine. Have used this product or similar product? Please do well to share your experience with us in the comment section.