Do you want to buy TV Super Boost? Are you wondering if this device is worth your money? This review is an eye opener for you to make the right decision.
TV Super Boost: What Is It?
TVSuperboost claims to allow you to transform your TV into a Smart TV in 5 minutes. That is to say, a connected TV with hundreds of channels on which you can surf the Internet and install applications, just as you would on a phone or tablet.
TVSuperboost was created by a German start-up company and is alleged aimed to make connected TV accessible to everyone, even the most modest households.
For a long time, they tried to design a Smart TV that could be sold for less than £100. But always, they came up against irreducible component prices and they didn’t manage to design one under £190. This was already very good compared to current Smart TVs that sell for between £500 and £1000, but their goal was not met and they were not satisfied.
One day, to get around the problem of the price of components, one of the startup’s engineers had the idea of creating an external box that would be capable of directly integrating all the functionalities of a Smart TV (internet, a thousand channels, applications, etc.).
It was a big challenge because until now nobody had managed to do this. But after months of hard work, hundreds of prototypes and many sleepless nights of brainstorming, they succeeded.
They have developed TVSuperboost, a designer box that works on 100% of TVs and can turn a conventional TV into a Smart TV.
How To Set Up TV Super Boost:
Find the HDMI port on the TV, which is usually on the back or side of the TV
2. Connect the cable from the TVSuperboost set to the HDMI port on the TV
3. Wait for the yellow light to come on
4. Turn on your TV and enjoy all the benefits of a Smart TV
Pros Of Micro Touch Titanium Max Trimmer:
- Project your phone or tablet screen wide – With one click, view all your photos, emails, videos, games and more on your TV.
- Access over a thousand channels – Without paying a subscription, watch all the most watched channels like Bein Sport or Canal+ without limits
- Surf the internet – Do your Google searches from your TV.
- Listen to music – Use the most popular music streaming apps like Spotify, Deezer or Apple Music to chill out or get in the mood.
- Access all apps – Use all apps like Netflix, YouTube, social networks, weather and more.
- Play games – Don’t just play on a phone or tablet anymore, enhance your gaming experience and play directly on the TV screen.
- Quick and easy installation – TVSuperboost installs in under 5 minutes.
- Very space saving – TVSuperboost is a very discreet design device that is not even noticed in most cases.
- Cost effective solution – Compared to operator subscriptions or traditional Smart TVs, the TVSuperboost device allows access to the same services for much less.
- Risk free and 100% legal device – You will not run any legal risk using TVSuperboost and there is no chance of this device damaging your TV.
Cons Of This Device:
- This device cannot make your television a fully featured smart TV as it does not support an inbuilt camera.
- TV Super boost is not a standalone device. Hence, it does not support email sync, weather updates, Etc.
- It is only used for casting your device screen
- It needs to be reconnected to Wi-Fi every time it is switched on
- The HD output is influenced by the speed of the internet connection that you subscribe
- Poor Trust Score
- Not Popular
- No Positive Customers Reviews Online
- Recently Launched
- Not Sold On Amazon
Does This Device Really Work?
Base on our research, It clearly shows that it does not work as it claims. It is not as effective as it was advertised on the official website.
Base on our findings, TV super boost does not work as advertised and as a result, we can’t vouch for its authenticity. However, It can not be recommended by us. Just like products like Titanium max, Hurricane. Gogo AC, Bionic Spot Light, Peptiva Silkaline. Customers are advised to make thorough research before placing order. Have you used this AC or similar product? You can please share your experience with us on the comment section.